Bobe Water And Fire Cannon Metal Scupper CSC-1.5
The Cannon Metal Scupper is one of our best selling water features. With a beautiful thick layer of water flowing from the scupper, this unit is an excellent addition to any pool design.
Scuppers create a whole new sense of design and style in a pool. Bobe has the most complete and advanced line of scuppers available, made with the highest quality construction and materials.
- Constructed with heavy gauge materials
- Copper or stainless steel options available.
- All seams are fully welded and fully polished
- No filter or rock trap needed; Scuppers are designed to never clog
- Equipped with a 1.5" back female inlet and includes a bonding lug for a solid install
Have questions about this water scupper? Call in 888-671-4611 or live chat with an agent now.
Cannon Scupper Specifications:
|Connection||1.5” Female Inlet On Back Of Scupper|
|Flow Rate||15-20 Gallons Per Minute //FT|
|Material||Copper Or Stainless Steel|
|Bonding Lug||Bonding lug on the back.|
|Baffle Chamber||5" baffle chamber (meant to be inside wall).|
We make buying a fire pit as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Reach out to us with a general idea on what you’re looking for. Size, dimension, material, etc
- Our expert sales team will craft a list of recommendations tailored to your needs.
- You can call us at 888-671-4611 to place your order or check out on the website directly
Still on the fence? Here's a few more reasons we stand out amongst the rest:
- High Quality Customer Service - Don't you hate when being put on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with an agent? So do we. At Fire Pit Surplus, your calls are important to us, that's why we are available 7 days/week.
- Best Brands In The Industry - We vet all of our brands for quality and product support. We only want to sell our customers the best products on the market.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax (Excluding CA & KS) - We will cover the cost of LTL curbside shipping for all products over $199. We don't charge sales tax in most states saving you hundreds of dollars.
Frequently Asked Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.